The Alderton vision is to deliver a first class education with opportunities for all learners, founded on excellence and enjoyment.
Our Motto is: Inquiring minds, happy memories!
Aims and Objectives
Committed and enthusiastic staff, school leaders and governors:
- Value and nurture each child as a unique individual in a happy, caring community
- Provide the best possible opportunities in a broad and balanced curriculum both within and beyond the classroom
- Set learning goals that are appropriate and challenging to each child, regardless of their race, gender or ability
- Appreciate the vital role that parents/carers play in their child’s education and continue to develop ever-stronger partnerships with them
- Ensure that children feel safe and confident in a culture built on respect for self, others and the environment
- Help children to become independent, adaptable and resilient learners with the potential to be responsible citizens in a diverse and rapidly changing world
- Promote a learning culture in which all members of the school community (children and adults) expect to develop and improve continuously.
*Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.*